I love to tell stories about growing up in Savannah Georgia and vicinity as a gay kid and teenager. It’s not all gay perspective, but that IS a major part of it, at least after adolescence starts!
These stories are made up… in my mind as I remember them. I’m not promising I’m not going to embellish a little and I’ve changed a couple of names somewhat, but I’ll always tell things the way I remember, even when it makes me… I mean my main character, look bad.
I hope I keep up with this blog. I’m going to post things other than stories. Cool or fun pictures, reviews, opinions, Trump hate…
Anyway, Here’s a list of character’s names you’ll hear many, many times. You can always look back on this as a guide if needed!
- Barrett Davis – our protagonist
- Jay Kaminsky – Real Dad
- Clarice Brinson Davis – Birth mom
- William Barney Brinson “Bill” – grandfather
- Faye Brinson – grandmother
- Marilyn Brinson – step grandmother
- Phyllis Brinson Davis – aunt and step mom (you read that correctly)
- Marsha Brinson Gwynn – oldest aunt (she’ll hate that)
- Barney Brinson – uncle
- Carter Gwynn – Marcia’s husband and an evil bastard!
- Meg Gwynn – Marcia and Carter’s adopted daughter
- George R Davis III – Adopted Dad – also a villain in our story
- George R Davis IV “Rad” – half brother (and true Davis blood)
- George R Davis, Jr “Big George” – grandfather
- Gloria Davis – grandmother
- Ivy Davis Kriminal – aunt
- Mary Davis Williams – aunt
- Steve Davis – uncle
- Charles “Buddy” Kriminal – uncle
- James Williams – uncle
- Summer Kriminal – cousin and childhood best friend
- Earl Williams – cousin
- Denise Williams – cousin
So check back often! leave feedback! Share!
Talk to you later
Barrett – March 2 2017
© 2017 Barrett Dylan Davis and Blacksheep. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Barrett Dylan Davis and Blacksheep with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.